Log in to view your records, financial, and campus information, as well as schedule courses and more!
Summer 2018/Fall 2018 Book Ordering: NOW OPEN
The Virtual Bookstore will be open for ordering or looking up textbook ISBN information on the afternoon of 3/20/18.
- Login here on my.greenville.edu
- Go to the "Students" menu at the top of the page
- You will see the Virtual Bookstore links on the right side of the page
- Search for your textbooks and order from eCampus or your vendor of choice (Amazon, Chegg, etc.)
Spring Textbook Buybacks with eCampus: MAY 10th and 11th
- Thursday, May 10th: 10am-7pm
- Friday, May 11th: 8am-1pm
- Or arrange your buybacks online
If you would like to change your meal plan, stop by the Dining Services Office at Armington Center and sign up for the plan that fits your needs. You may change your plan during the first week of each semester. You can view the meal plan options on the Sodexo site.
Log in for important community information, to manage your courses grades, and more!
Textbook adoptions for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 terms is now open. Login here on my.greenville.edu and go the Faculty and Staff menu to make your selections in the eCampus FAST system.